Thanks to Akira Fudo for sharing this info with us through discord!
To unlock the developer console in Night of the Dead you might use the Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker which is availabe here:
After downloading and unpacking the archive you have to start your game first.
- Start Night of the Dead
- Load your save game
- Run UuuClient.exe
- Navigate to the General Tab
- Click select the game’s process
- Choose LF-Win64-Shipping.exe
- The dll to inject should already be correct (UniversalUE4Unlocker.dll)
Test if the console shows up
You should be ready to go back ingame.
- Open the console by pressing the ^ (Tilde) key (you can change the key within the Unlocker Tool -> Key bindings)
You got it. The console is enabled and you can start messing around using the console.