Contribute and be a part of the MOD & ARTISTS team...

When you want to help within the Night of the Dead community apply here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
By applying as a team member and clicking on the submit button in this specific forum you will grant Nightofthedead.org and all it's legal owners the non exclusive but timely unlimited right to publish, edit and distribute the current and future content (written words, images and videos) that you submitted to or ar gooing to submit to Nightofthedead.org in any given form and through any given channel (E-Mail, Forum, Discord, Video Upload, CMS).
Durable Stan

Contribute and be a part of the MOD & ARTISTS team...

Post by Durable Stan »

Hey fellow mate,

are you here because you want to contribute and be part of the Night of the Dead community?

We are looking towards other gamers that love this game just as much as we do.

You have experience in one of these fields?
  • Creating or managing a wiki
  • Artwork creation
  • Modding skills
  • Writing tutorials
  • Writing articles
  • Map creation
  • Coding skills
  • Community moderation
If so and if you want to be part of our talented and funny team feel free to apply here.

However - in order to get part of the team you have to agree to this

Agreement
By applying as a team member here in this thread and clicking on the submit button in this specific forum you will grant Nightofthedead.org and all it's legal owners the non exclusive but timely unlimited right to publish, edit and distribute the current and future content (written words, images and videos) that you have submitted, submit or ar gooing to submit to Nightofthedead.org in any given form and through any given channel (E-Mail, Forum, Discord, Video Upload, CMS).
Make the community a better place and be a pillar of community one day!

Night of the Dead - FTW! Best zombie tower defense game ever. Period!
SolutOdka
Team Member
Team Member

Re: Contribute and be a part of the MOD & ARTISTS team...

Post by SolutOdka »

Hello,

As discussed I'd be happy to help the community develop.

I don't have much skills in the list proposed, except perhaps for the tutorials :) !

Cheers,

SolutOdka
phoenix_drifter91
Team Member
Team Member

Post by phoenix_drifter91 »

would be happy to help be a mod in discord or help with tutorials and actual gameplay where needed. not good at drawing or website modding but can help in other areas. on day 20 atm on multiplayer so had a tonne of suggestions and tips that can help rookies as well as performance updates and bugs etc

this is my discord name too @phoenix_drifter91 also so if you want some help you can get me on discord or if anyone needs some help am available to help where needed. its a great game and has more features than most games in beta and its alpha in current state so want to see this get all the way and grow as a game and community :)
sinpathic
Team Member
Team Member

Post by sinpathic »

hello i was approached and encouraged to join as my test play content was meant to help players troubleshoot base building issues and learn the basics of the zombie AI.
Anrothan
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Anrothan »

I would love to help updating the pages, to make it current. Seems like this site is out dated and instead of making a wikia fandom page, i guess i can just help update this current one. Needs a LOT of TLC, but i have plenty of time. I love this game and would like to do my part to keep it going.