Night of the Dead. Day 12. Bring on Horde.

Here you can submit news, articles and tutorials if you want to share them on Nightofthedead.org

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
By clicking on the submit button in this specific forum and submitting your written words, images or videos you grant Nightofthedead.org and the owners of the domain Nightofthedead.org the non exclusive but timely unlimited right to publish, edit and distribute your submitted content (written words, images and videos).
Yorkshirepuds_gaming
Team Member
Team Member

Night of the Dead. Day 12. Bring on Horde.

Post by Yorkshirepuds_gaming »

Day 12 and the hordes are getting bigger and meaner.

https://youtu.be/13KCgHtWu4Q <----- Link to video :P :smallguillotine:

Thanks to anyone that watches!
Come on over and say hi to us on Twitter @YorkshirepudsG or Reddit at Yorkshirepuds_gaming :wink:
Lucille
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Night of the Dead. Day 12. Bring on Horde.

Post by Lucille »

Do you think you would have survived without the flamethrower? :wink:
Laynie
Team Member
Team Member

Post by Laynie »

LOL possibly, but it was scary there for a *hot* minute :grin: ! :flamethrower:
Yorkshirepuds_gaming
Team Member
Team Member

Post by Yorkshirepuds_gaming »

Erm, that is a good question. With the base the size it is in this video, I don't know tbh if it would. I think we would have an issue with so many zombies making it to the loop. It's bigger now so I believe it would. The zombies would be thinned out enough to make it so the zombies wouldn't get to the trapdoor in large numbers.
We can try it and find out. That would be a cool thing to do. We are a day in front so it will be a few days but, I'd like to see if it would work without the flamethrower in the larger base.